- There is a $300.00 minimum order for distributor pricing. Alternate pricing is available for orders not meeting our minimum.
- The first three orders are wire transfer, COD certified funds or credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Once a business relationship has been established you may request a credit account. In order to establish terms you must complete a credit application and it must be approved by our office. If credit is approved, our terms are net 15 days. No Exceptions. Interest will be charged on all accounts past due at the rate of 1.25% per month.
- In the event of a returned check, the customer will be charged $25.00 per item.
- All shipments are to be paid before another shipment is sent. If account should remain unpaid after 15 days, all future shipments will be COD or advance payment. If you should refuse any shipment, future shipments will be jeopardized.
- Billy Bland Fishery, Inc. takes great care in sending out good quality fish free of disease, but with all livestock, fish are susceptible to the outbreak of disease. With this in mind, we feel the customer should retain responsibility for the care of the fish once arrived. We will be glad to give any advice on maintaining fish. We request that the customer learn all they can about fish health from other sources also.
- Billy Bland Fishery, Inc. cannot be responsible for conditions caused by mixing of fish, and are not responsible for your customer’s ponds or tanks. We cannot be responsible for fish health problems after the fact. DOA’s must be reported within 24 hours of arrival.
- Acceptance of fish by the purchaser is an acceptance by the purchaser of the terms set by Billy Bland Fishery, Inc. and will in no case be liable for any sum greater than the amount of the original invoice.